SEO Proposal for Roger's Landscaping
As requested by
Scope of Work
Project Kickoff Call$600
Schedule and conduct zoom kickoff call with the client. Meeting agenda will include:
- Project goals
- Timeline review
- Payment Options
Johnson Media will travel to your location for an on-site kickoff call (will travel up to 4 hours).
- Thorough analysis of industry, competitors, and target audience
- Identification of relevant and profitable keywords
- Creation of a list of target keywords and phrases that align with business goals
- Integration of target keywords seamlessly into website's content and meta data
- Optimization for search engine visibility
Included keywords: 50
- Optimization of website content and structure
- Improvements on title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and internal linking
- Identification and resolution of technical issues that may be impacting search engine visibility such as broken links, duplicate content, and website architecture
- Use of relevant keywords and phrases in the content
- Optimization of images and videos
- Creation of XML sitemap
Pages included: 20
- Identification of technical issues that may be impacting search engine visibility
- Resolution of issues such as broken links, duplicate content, and website architecture
- Implementation of best practices for website crawling and indexing
- Use of structured data and schema markup
- Improvements on website security
Max of 10 hours.
Optimization of website speed and mobile responsiveness$500
Ongoing SEO Work
SEO-Optimized Blog Posts$1,750/Month
- Monthly planning meeting for content creation and strategy
- Monthly development of high-quality blog posts
- 5 blog posts per month
- Alignment with target keywords and providing value to users
- Optimization of meta tags and meta descriptions
- Use of multimedia elements such as images and videos
- Optimization of internal linking
- Ensuring that the content is engaging and shareable
Additional Blog Posts$4,900/Month
Backlinks (per month)$1,500/Month
Please select how many backlinks you'd like to include each month
- Monthly link-building service
- Building of high-quality backlinks to the website
- Identification of relevant and authoritative websites and directories
- Submission of the website to relevant directories and industry-specific databases
- Outreach to websites and blogs in the industry
- Guest blogging opportunities
- Use of social media platforms to drive traffic and earn backlinks
- Use of link-building tools and software
- Monitoring and reporting on link-building progress
We will spend 5 hours per month working on:
- Optimization of the website for local search
- Creation of local business listings and citations
- Optimization of Google My Business listings
- Optimization of the website for local keywords
- Use of structured data and schema markup to improve visibility
- Regular monitoring and reporting of local search rankings
- A minimum of 5 local citations per month
We will spend 5 hours per month working on:
- Optimization of website for international search engine visibility
- Identification of target countries and languages
- Translation and localization of website content
- Implementation of hreflang tags
- Optimization of website for local keywords
- Submission to international directories and search engines
- Geo-targeting and geotagging of website images and videos
- Regular monitoring and reporting on international search rankings
Reporting and Analytics$250/Month
- Regular reporting on website traffic, search engine rankings, and other key metrics
- Detailed analysis of website performance and user behavior
- Identification of areas for improvement and optimization
- Use of tracking and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMrush
- Recommendations for ongoing optimization
- Access to a dashboard for real-time monitoring of website performance
New Cusomter Discount-$350/Month
Additional Items for Consideration
Pre-purchased hours can be used for any task on your project. Minimum of 10 hours.
Pre-Purchased Monthly Hours ($120/hour)$600/Month
Pre-purchased hours can be used for any task on your project.
Monthly retainer discount of 20%. Minimum of 5 hours per month with a 6-month commitment.
Conduct a thorough analysis of a company's website to identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations for optimization.
Generate report on:
- What's going well
- Areas for improvement
- Code quality
- Website speed & security
Blog Content WritingCost TBD
Features TBD. Please let us know if this is something you'd be interested in getting our help for.
- Discount Percentage
- Discount Amount
For more than 10 years Rocket has been creating quality websites with stellar internet marketing. Our process is truly time-tested as we've worked with over 500 clients over the years.
Jason has been our leader since Rocket was founded 10 years ago. Jason's experience with web and marketing has helped 100s of our clients succeed in building their business and finding new customers.
Gina has a passion for customers and finding solutions that work. When's she not hard at work at Rocket, she can be found camping and spending time with her husband, 2 children and their pet dogs.
Maria brings over 20 years of design and user experience expertise. She's a constant tinkerer and loves building on our well-established design process.
Maria loves traveling and spending time with her husband Mike.
This Website Design Agreement (“Agreement”) is being made between Roger's Landscaping (“Client”) and Rocket You Agency Group, LLC (“Web Designer”) to design and develop a website.
The services will include the following number of revisions: 10. This is the scope of work the parties agree upon. For changes or additional requirements, a change order will have to be filled, agreed upon, and signed by both parties.
Here are the primary milestones for this project. The expected timeline is 5-10 weeks.
- Preliminary Design
- Final Review
- Completion - the Client will have 3 business days to review and approve each step. At the end of said time, if no answer has been given, the work will be considered approved, and the Web Designer will continue their work.
During the term of this agreement and afterward, the Web Designer will use reasonable care to prevent the unauthorized use or dissemination of Client’s confidential information. Confidential information is limited to information clearly marked as confidential.
Confidential information does not include information that: the Web Designer knew before Client disclosed it; is or becomes public knowledge through no fault of Web Designer; Web Designer obtains from sources other than Client who owe no duty of confidentiality to Client, or Developer develops independently.
4. Termination of Agreement
This Agreement will automatically terminate when both Parties have performed all their obligation under the Agreement and all payments have been made. Should there be a desire to terminate the agreement before the completion of the project, the Client will notify the Web Designer 5 days in advance, and pay for services already completed and for hours already worked.
5. Limitation of Liability
Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contract damages that are remote or speculative, or that the breaching party could not reasonably have foreseen on entry into this agreement.
6. Intellectual Property
The Client will own the website and any visuals provided by the Web Designer. The Web Designer will turn over all necessary files. The Client guarantees that they have legal rights to all elements of text, photographs, and anything else that they provide the Web Designer with, and will not hold the Web Designer responsible for any third-party claims. The Web Designer will guarantee that they have legal rights to all elements related to the services they are providing and will not hold the client responsible for any third-party claims.
7. Dispute Resolution
If either party accuses the other of being in breach of contract, the accused party will have 30 days to address the breach.
8. Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Idaho State.